Maintenance & Certification of Safety Valves
The sole and best way to extend the life of safety valves is through preventive maintenance. In general, we advise that you conduct safety valve hydraulic tests and certification every 12 months.
Additionally, it has been observed that safety valves require repair-maintenance about every 3 years.
The regular inspection of safety valves and their certification is not optional. It is mandatory.
Our company has a suitable inspection bench for checking of all kinds of safety valves, for regulating their pressure and certifying their proper operation.
Our safety valve inspection bench is fitted with certified-calibrated manometers, suitable for adjusting safety valves from 0.1 to 80 bar g.
Following the safety valve audit, our company issues the corresponding safety valve certificate according to EN 10204 2.2. Furthermore, in cooperation with the major certification bodies (TUV Hellas, Lloyds, Hellenic Register) it is possible to issue the respective certificates, if required.
In summary, we are able to:
- Inspect the sealant/waterproofing properties of the valve (regardless of manufacturer/brand).
- We repair where necessary if a leak has been identified.
- We regulate the operational pressure up to 80 bar.
- We issue relevant certificates for the above actions.
- We cooperate with external certification bodies for further inspection, if required.